Community

Faces of Peachtree Corners- Brian Morgan

Published

on

Studio photos by George Hunter

This year has presented unprecedented challenges, but it has also given citizens of Peachtree Corners time to reflect on past successes, moments of joy and the things that make this city great. The city has many wonderful features to offer, chiefly technological advancement, business development and scholastic excellence. Yet Peachtree Corners’ most valuable resource continues to be the people that live, work and thrive within its borders.

Brian Morgan

As a lifelong Peachtree Corners resident, Brian Morgan has roots deeply entrenched in this town.

“We love the location of Peachtree Corners. It’s like its own little corner of the world for us. We have food, shopping, recreation, nature, services — all within walking distance or a short drive. The people are friendly, the area is kept well, it feels safe and it feels like it will always be our home,” Morgan said.

“For many of my Microsoft years, when people would be moving to Georgia or metro Atlanta, I’d always tell them they needed to look in Peachtree Corners.”

As Chief Operations Officer at Wesleyan School, he has been instrumental in overseeing its efforts to keep children safe through the pandemic.

“My wife and I have been a part of Wesleyan since the early 2000s. Both of our girls attended school and graduated from Wesleyan. We’ve always loved the school, what it stands for, the balance between a genuine Christian mission and high academic standards, the beauty of its campus and buildings, but most importantly, the genuine inner-beauty of the people that make up Wesleyan — teachers, staff, coaches, facilities workers, families and students,” he explained.

Some fun facts about Morgan are that he has a passion for tennis, an interest in photography that has culminated in a side business and a long history of water skiing.

Trending

Exit mobile version