Community

Faces of Peachtree Corners- A.J. Boyd

Published

on

This year has presented unprecedented challenges, but it has also given citizens of Peachtree Corners time to reflect on past successes, moments of joy and the things that make this city great. The city has many wonderful features to offer, chiefly technological advancement, business development and scholastic excellence. Yet Peachtree Corners’ most valuable resource continues to be the people that live, work and thrive within its borders.’

A.J. Boyd

A.J. Boyd holds the title of Director of Business Development at Lakeview Behavioral Health. Her role is focused on marketing the business in a positive light and educating people on the importance of proper mental health practices. She has a genuine passion for helping people during these difficult times.

“I have truly enjoyed the opportunity to connect the community and different referral sources to the mental health resources that they need,” Boyd said. “I hope to continue to be a part of bringing awareness to removing the stigma of mental health, so that more people see it’s okay to ask for help and that ultimately lives are saved!”

Boyd lives in Peachtree Corners with her husband and her son Ezekiel. “My favorite thing is how community oriented and supportive the people of Peachtree Corners are,” she said. “I love how much there is to do in this area and all the events hosted by Peachtree Corners. This is such a great community to raise a family in!”

Boyd has a strong Christian faith, which helps her to maintain a cheery disposition. “My keys to success are: number one, to lean on The Lord daily and allow Him to lead me in this life,” she explained. “Once I have started my day out in prayer, then I move to my calendar and write out my daily to-do list from work items to personal chores.”

Trending

Exit mobile version