Community

Faces of Peachtree Corners- Aidan Bailey

Published

on

This year has presented unprecedented challenges, but it has also given citizens of Peachtree Corners time to reflect on past successes, moments of joy and the things that make this city great. The city has many wonderful features to offer, chiefly technological advancement, business development and scholastic excellence. Yet Peachtree Corners’ most valuable resource continues to be the people that live, work and thrive within its borders.

Aidan Bailey

Aidan Bailey is a senior at Greater Atlanta Christian and lifelong Peachtree Corners resident who has made his mark through his dedication to lacrosse, football and public service. He has played lacrosse for 13 years and competed in the state championship. Bailey has also played in the state semifinals in AAA football and played on the winning region championship team every year he has played.

Other shining moments for Bailey include his induction into Beta Club, going to the Face-Off Academy national showcase and his selection as a Gwinnett Daily Post Fan’s Player of the Week Nominee.

Despite his success, Bailey works to stay humble. “I have had a number experiences in my life that have taught me to keep a level head, treat everyone with respect and be the hardest worker in the room,” he said. “A large key to success is my ability to handle and adapt to whatever life throws at me.”

Trending

Exit mobile version