Community

Faces of Peachtree Corners- Brandon Branham

Published

on

Studio photos by George Hunter

This year has presented unprecedented challenges, but it has also given citizens of Peachtree Corners time to reflect on past successes, moments of joy and the things that make this city great. The city has many wonderful features to offer, chiefly technological advancement, business development and scholastic excellence. Yet Peachtree Corners’ most valuable resource continues to be the people that live, work and thrive within its borders.

Brandon Branham

As the Assistant City Manager and Chief Technology Officer for the City of Peachtree Corners, Brandon Branham spearheads many key initiatives relating to economic development, technology deployment/development, community engagement and strategic planning.

He has proved instrumental in the launch of Curiosity Lab at Peachtree Corners, the world’s first 5G-powered smart city and autonomous vehicle living laboratory.

“A lot of our residents may not know the full extent quite yet, but we’re truly a model for the rest of the country on how government and the private sector best collaborate to advance the global smart city vision for the positive benefit of society,” he said. “Some of the world’s most prominent technology companies have their eyes on our city, as we are one of the first to have created a real-world smart city environment, complete with city-owned infrastructure, that is giving everyone a glimpse into how everyday life may look in the future.”

Branham has made a cozy home here for his wife and two daughters, as he works to make sure that the city continues to be a great place to live and learn.

“Living in Peachtree Corners drives a lot of the decisions that I make, because it’s not just a place or a job. It’s my home, and I want what is best for my community,” Branham shared. “I am truly honored to be able to serve this community and be a part of shaping the future of Peachtree Corners — while advancing efforts here that will have a positive impact on society, cities and business across the globe through the development of smart city technologies.”

Trending

Exit mobile version