Community

Faces of Peachtree Corners- Homero Lopez

Published

on

This year has presented unprecedented challenges, but it has also given citizens of Peachtree Corners time to reflect on past successes, moments of joy and the things that make this city great. The city has many wonderful features to offer, chiefly technological advancement, business development and scholastic excellence. Yet Peachtree Corners’ most valuable resource continues to be the people that live, work and thrive within its borders.

Homero Lopez

If you are looking for hard-working in the dictionary, you might find a picture of Homero Lopez next to the entry. As the owner and head painter for Lopez Painting and Remodeling, Lopez has made a name for himself in the highly competitive Georgia interior design market.

“My work has taken me to meet great clients, to the point of working with great interior designers and from there, the opportunity to even work with celebrities as my clients,” Lopez said. “Also, I have had the opportunity to not only work in residential homes, but in hotels and restaurants as well.

“I enjoy that my clients are satisfied with my work. I enjoy making my clients happy and I always try my best to go above and beyond to ensure that happens,” he continued.

The things that make Lopez happiest are life’s simple pleasures. “I know how to sing and enjoy doing it on my free time. Also, I love baseball. It’s my favorite sport and I enjoy watching and playing it when I can,” he said.

Lopez also appreciates being part of the Peachtree Corners community. “My favorite things about the Peachtree Corners area are that it’s really central, everything is nearby. It has great schools and a great community.”

Trending

Exit mobile version