Community

Faces of Peachtree Corners- Chris Ortiz Zamora

Published

on

Studio Photos by George Hunter

This year has presented unprecedented challenges, but it has also given citizens of Peachtree Corners time to reflect on past successes, moments of joy and the things that make this city great. The city has many wonderful features to offer, chiefly technological advancement, business development and scholastic excellence. Yet Peachtree Corners’ most valuable resource continues to be the people that live, work and thrive within its borders.

Chris Ortiz Zamora

As part-owner of the family landscaping business, Zamora Landscaping, Chris Ortiz has made himself a valuable contributor to the Peachtree Corners community.

“I think my keys to success are mostly determination and discipline. Having your own company takes a lot of work but with the help of your customers, things become a lot easier and it makes you feel you’ve helped someone in the community,” Ortiz said.

As a Norcross High School alum, he has grown up in the area appreciating all the opportunities he has had to learn, live and work.

“My dad started the business in early 2000s with not a lot, but with years and years of experience, it has grown to what it is today. He is very dedicated and definitely a hard worker,” Ortiz said. “I owe it all to my dad. I started working with him during the summers and now I work full time with him, getting to know great people around Georgia and the Peachtree Corners Community!”

In his free time, Ortiz enjoys the finer things in life, like playing golf while enjoying landscapes on the course, collecting watches and rebuilding a 1985 Toyota Corolla. He said he also likes hanging out with his friends at the Forum, adding, “I love how we keep on growing, and I can’t wait to watch my kids enjoy the Peachtree Corners community.”

Trending

Exit mobile version